An Explanation

This is something.

But what it is we do not know.

All we know is that it will eventually be something else entirely.

But for now, this is all that this particular something is.

We hope you enjoy it.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Tonight's News

My printer is out of black ink.


this sucks.

tonight, of all nights, when I was going to print my 1000 page epic.

the thing shat out on page 997. Since the epic was unfinished, i burned the printed pages and deleted the text from my hard drive. The world is poorer because dell never got on its game and made everlasting ink cartridges.

If you are as disappointed as I am that the world will never see what was bound to be the piece of literature that defined our generation and want to voice your frustration to dell, you can contact them here.

No comments: