An Explanation

This is something.

But what it is we do not know.

All we know is that it will eventually be something else entirely.

But for now, this is all that this particular something is.

We hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Volume

Volume Volume Volume

Writing cannot keep up with the frenetic pace of the mind.

Volume Volume Volume

If you say enough, eventually you’ll get lucky and stumble upon something profound. Volume.

Even at twenty I compose in 6-point font to ensure nobody is reading over my shoulder.

I still think someone is anyway. VOLUME.

It’s not only loud, its massive.

But it doesn’t have to be because it could be of minimal density. Mass is not volume unless it’s all the same density.

Freedom is the freedom to say density is important. That granted, all else follows.

I’m afraid people don’t get my references.

I’m afraid I’m too referential.

Volume Volume VOLUME.

When you make ten eleven it seems to sound louder, but around seven is too much for the circuits to handle and the speaker blows out.

Volme?

Volme is not a word, but it is an important concept.

VOLUME Volume volume.

Volume.

No comments: