An Explanation

This is something.

But what it is we do not know.

All we know is that it will eventually be something else entirely.

But for now, this is all that this particular something is.

We hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

All I Need

The assignment (assigned by my walking self) is to make a list of Things That I Would Not Want to Be Without/ Things I Need to Be Happy.

Then I realize my material needs vary by the season.
Here's what I'd run away with in the Summer.

1. Skateboard.
2. A Camera.
3. A Book
4. A Guitar
5. A Car
6. Some blank paper and a pen

And in the Winter

1. Snowboard and all the trimmings.
2. Warm clothes
3. A Camera
4. A Book
5. A Guitar
6. And a Car


That list has a good ring to it-- A camera, a book, a guitar and a car.

good rhythm and good rhymes spell out a future of good times.

No comments: